Thursday, April 3, 2014

Great Value Vacations

Most of my travels are with my friend Rikki, but two years ago she wasn't able to go at the last minute because of complications with a pregnancy. We don't usually do repeats because there are way too many places to see in this world, but this year I decided to make an exception and go back to Ireland since she missed it last time. You can see all of my Ireland reviews by clicking on the Ireland category in the right column, and I have added an update to the Dan Dooley review since this trip.

We booked our trip through Great Value Vacations.

Home
Visit their website

I booked our trip online after seeing a good deal listed on the Travelzoo Top 20. It was quick and easy, and I really only dealt with a person at Great Value Vacations once when I had to call and add a collision damage waiver for our rental car. The woman I spoke to quickly helped me with what I needed and emailed me the updated vouchers I would need. The booking process, the customer service I received when I called, and the value of the trip itself were all wonderful. Great Value Vacations has vacation packages that can take you all over the world. Next time you're looking for a good deal, check them out!

#GreatValueVacations #Ireland


No comments: