Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Aer Lingus

I've been to Ireland twice now and have flown on Aer Lingus both times.


Visit their website

I love how the planes are painted!

It's hard to really be comfortable on a trans-Atlantic flight. They're just too long, and until I can afford an upgrade to first class, coach it is. Having said that, coach on Aer Lingus has been as comfortable as I could have expected. The seats recline as much as an economy seat can, and having your own screen to watch TV, movies, and the progress of the flight makes a big difference. I would like to see more options - one episode from season two of a show I've never watched isn't all that appealing - but overall, I'm just happy to have the screen. I take my own portable DVD player, but the battery doesn't last through a flight that long so I need other options.

The flight attendants on Aer Lingus have always been so welcoming and helpful. Having an all-Irish crew is fun too, especially flying there when hearing their accent adds to the excitement of visiting a new place. I have only booked flights on Aer Lingus as part of a vacation package so I'm not sure how their prices compare to other airlines, but I wouldn't hesitate to fly with them again if I go back to Ireland.

#AerLingus #Ireland

No comments: